The vision of AMAR Project
The international cooperation , to achieve positive and concrete results needs a coherent and global operative plan of the interrelation between the people.
All this to allow the gradual establishment and positioning of the elements that link science as instruments of peace and solidarity, through the use of technological innovations, increasing friendly use and general accessibility. All initiatives must follow the guidelines of the ambitious program, which aims to achieve the creation of a "common home", the provision of scientific research on a global scale, involving in its planning at the level of all the potential that each socio-economic reality can lead: in the fields of education, science and technology, and the "spearhead" of the necessary actions, to support the culture of sustainable development.
This action will be characterized by a progressive work, to build a framework of scientific success, based on values and aimed at a more concrete awareness and knowledge of the new generations. A scientific society in which the University can once again be the Universitas, as the starting point of a new Renaissance, a process linked to each country and the whole world Society. Many of the most important current "voices" (like that of Mr. Bill Gates,) - each within their own work and field action - already declared a few years ago their agreement on Amar goals. The same project, if well guided in the development of sustainable management and promotion, can be the main basis to support the fight against poverty, to achieve a more just and happier life in the world. What the multitude of young people living today needs to receive, are concrete signs of hope and freedom, which lead to a more sustainable life and means of subsistence, and overcome the current systematic way of working, which dominates our modern times "like a prison" in order to get a happier and sweeter society.
The AMAR Association aims to improve a method of managing the territories able to guarantee - through continuous monitoring - the development, the good quality of life, and the protection of environmental resources, in particular the landscape and biodiversity. it is the will to start and consolidate a mechanism that can make "the country discourse", through the use of new ICTs. For example, the contextual use of websites, webcams, e-commerce, can transform the local society (crafts, agriculture and services) into a globalized subject that is detectable and reachable by any potential customer from anywhere in the world. This procedure leads to a loyalty effect with a high added value, as it is linked to the "face" of each operator, and the image of the specificity of the country. This is the direction of the processes of growth and innovation, aimed at safeguarding sustainable internal development, which is repeatable and transferable. In this sense, science must facilitate the elimination of barriers, which often imprisoned and overshadowed the ancestral values of ancient societies, not to be addressed as if they belonged to a museum, rather with the spirit of rebirth and rediscovery: a type of science that values having but above all being. The growth of Associations like AMAR are characterized, even more, as a window of conscience together with their spirit of analysis, and the competences proposed by all the autonomous Local Communities at the world level.
AMAR assumes as the keyword "TRADI-OVATION" (TRADITION-INNOVATION) (in short) the acronym of "Territory, rural areas, through development, innovation, organization, valorisation, user friendly, Technology, ICT sharing, Networking Online ". This is the main component with which this innovative process can be structured to give effective credibility and to erase the growing disillusionment that usually follows the main international meetings: it is necessary to transform words into concrete actions, towards the foundation of the new model of territorial management and promotion.
TARGETS OF AMAR.
The Sustainable Development Goals-SDG 2015-2030
First of all, AMAR aims to promote local and international
goals for the 2015-2030 Sustainable Development Agenda, as reported below.
1. End poverty in all its forms, everywhere.
2. End hunger, ensure food security, improve nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
3. Guarantee a healthy life and promote the well-being of everyone at all ages.
4. Guarantee an inclusive education to all and promote fair and quality lifelong learning opportunities.
5. Achieve gender equality through the empowerment of women and girls.
6. Guarantee the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation to all.
7. Ensure the availability of accessible, reliable, sustainable and modern energy services for all.
8. Promote inclusive, sustained and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
9. Building solid infrastructures, promoting inclusive and sustainable industrialization and fostering innovation.
10. Reduce inequalities within and between countries.
11. Create sustainable cities and human settlements that are inclusive, safe and solid.
12. Guaranteeing sustainable consumption and production models.
13. Take urgent measures to combat climate change and its consequences.
14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
15. Protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, manage forests sustainably, combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation and stop biodiversity loss.
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, guarantee access to justice for all and create effective, responsible and inclusive institutions at all levels.
17. Strengthen implementation tools and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.